Hi All, here is my other card to the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO246).
Yep, I have used Betsy’s Blossoms again… absolutely in love with this set! I thought I would create a “Thanks so much” card in order to thank you all for checking out my blog. In this card, I’m showcasing a few of the In Colors: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit.
- I stamped the leaf image from Betsy’s Blossoms in Gumball Green to create a background on the Floral District Designer Series Paper, and I have to say I love how unique this turns out, especially with the matching Gumball Green 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon.
- The sentiment came from the Tiny Tags stamp set, and it was punched out using the Jewelry Tag Punch. This set is a great way to add a sentiment to the card without overwhelming the design.
- The Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder for the some nice texture.
- The flower image was punched out using the 1” Circle Punch, and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensional on the square which was popped out using the 1-1/4” Square Punch.
- Of course, adding the Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the centre of the flowers gives a perfect finishing touch to the card.
Stamp Set: Betsy’s Blossoms (Wood-Mount 126004, Clear-Mount 126006), Tiny Tags (Wood-Mount 118091, Clear-Mount 118592)
Paper: Floral District Designer Series Paper (126919), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Gumball Green (126861), Summer Starfruit (126991), Raspberry Ripple (126859), Baja Breeze (126960), Tangerine Tango (126946)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335), 1” Circle Punch (119868), 1-1/4” Square Punch (119865), Jewelry Tag Punch (117190)
The Perfect Touch: Gumball Green 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon (126848), Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)